Opened in 2000, the Hilton Columbus at Easton is an AAA 4-Diamond, full service, upscale hotel conveniently located within the Easton Town Center. The hotel is ten minutes from downtown Columbus and 15 minutes from Ohio State University.
The Hilton Columbus at Easton employs some 300 team members. It is our team members who, by providing exceptional service in a warm and friendly manner, make our guests come back time and time again. We have built our reputation in the Columbus area upon the skills and determination of our most valuable asset – our people. That’s why we strive to select the most talented Managers and Team Members in the market.
Working for Hilton Columbus at Easton not only means receiving competitive wages and salaries and excellent health and retirement benefits; it is also an exciting opportunity to work with a team that is always striving to be the best in the competitive and ever evolving hospitality industry.
Awards and Recognitions
- Voted Best Hotel and Meeting/Conference in Columbus
- M&C Gold Key Award in 2012
- Consumer Choice Award Winner
- Four Diamond Hotel Status
- Eight consecutive years of Outstanding Quality Assurance Evaluations
Hilton Columbus at Easton offers a wonderful working environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits.
Team Member Benefits
At The Hilton Columbus at Easton we prioritize taking care of our team members as our number one business objective. We strive to offer competitive benefits and opportunities in order to show our appreciation for all the hard work and great attitudes our team brings to the job every day. Listed below is a brief summary of what we provide:
- Complimentary Team Member meals in our café
- Reduced travel rates at Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Generous paid time off program after one year of service
- 401K plans with company contributions after one year employment
- Multiple tiers of Medical and Dental coverage
- Complimentary parking
- Company issued uniforms and complimentary dry cleaning
- Team Member Of the Month Awards
- Summer Team Member Picnic
- Holiday Party
- Convenient Direct Deposit
- Educational Assistance
If you are interested in exploring Management and non-Management opportunities with Hilton Columbus at Easton we are interested in learning about you.
If you are in the Easton area, please stop by to complete an employment application at our Human Resources office Monday - Friday during regular office hours. Or Hilton Columbus at Easton Online Application
Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Attn: Mary Faust, Director of Human Resources
For Olshan Properties careers, please visit this page.