The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is home to more than 9,000 animals representing 650 species from around the globe. Visitors can experience adventure in three different time zones: Past, Present, and Future. From ancient creatures at the Prehistoric Park to our rarest birds at Raptor Ridge, there's something for everyone!
Conveniently Located Just Minutes from the Hilton Columbus at Easton
The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is only minutes away from the Hilton Columbus at Easton. Hours of operation vary based on the day of the week and they're also open on Saturday afternoons for Columbus Zoofari members or those who have paid a visit during business hours.
When you visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, there are various experience options, including a VIP Experience which include:
- Giraffe and Stingray Feedings.
- Lorikeet Feeding (subject to availability).
- Priority seating for Dive into Adventure
- Unlimited rides on the train, carousel, pony, camel, Dinosaur Island, 4D theater and Rides in Adventure Cove.
- 25% off food, beverage (excluding alcohol/souvenir cups) and retail.
- Pass must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance of visit. Admission is NOT included. You do NOT need to buy a ticket or make a reservation. Bring your confirmation to our Ticket Sales window to purchase admission or present your membership.
For more information, please visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium website.
Time to Relax at Hilton Columbus at Easton
After a “wild adventure” at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, it is time to kick-back and unwind in the comfort of your guestroom at Hilton Columbus at Easton. We offer a variety of room options and packages perfect for your getaway to the area.