In the heart of Central Ohio, close to Ohio State University and the bustling downtown of Columbus, you can experience the Buckeye State in the luxury of a 7-story, AAA 4-diamond Hilton hotel just steps away from the best shopping, dining and entertainment. Bringing the family along and looking for things to do in the area? No worries. You can enjoy LEGOLAND Columbus Discovery Center, the ultimate indoor playground.
What’s Inside Legoland Columbus
Everything is awesome at Legoland Columbus. It’s not difficult to understand why it is one of the top-sought family fun destinations in central Ohio. The Legoland Discovery Center features rides, games, hands-on activities and shows to keep the whole family entertained.
You’ll feel like you are part of the LEGO universe when you’re immersed among the two stories of attractions, including:
- Miniland – Comprised of over 1.5 million bricks, this miniature world showcases all the major sights of Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati, including the Buckeyes Stadium!
- The LEGO 4D Cinema – In the LEGO 4D Cinema, you don’t just see the shows, you feel them. They feature rain, wind, snow and movement to put you right into the show.
- Kingdom Quest – Grab your laser gun and zap all the trolls and skeletons on this moving ride attraction.
- Merlin’s Apprentice – Use all the power of your pedaling to soar through Merlin’s potions chamber and earn the title of Wizard’s Apprentice.
- The LEGO Factory Tour – Unlock the magic behind the brick and learn how LEGO makes their bricks in all different shapes, sizes and colors.
- LEGO Friends Meet and Greets – Who will you meet? Our LEGO friends are ready and waiting to hang out, take pictures and make new friends!
- LEGO Racers: Build and Test – Can you make the fastest car? Challenge your family and friends to build and race LEGO cars down the giant speed ramp!
- LEGO VR Experience – You can’t get any closer to being a LEGO mini figure than this! Using a virtual realty headset, you’ll be immersed into a LEGO race!
- The Creative Workshop – For a small admission, you can take a LEGO building class from the masters and even take home a small mini build!
- Duplo Farm – In the animal-themed farm area, even your tiniest LEGO builders can explore and create their own masterpieces.
- Earthquake Tables – Build your tower and see how it fares when the tables start to shake!
- LEGO City Play Area – Our construction site play area is a great place to burn off some energy and jump into the LEGO world.
On top of all the great attractions, Legoland Columbus also features shops and a café to create an entire day of fun for the whole family. With the Hilton Columbus at Easton, Legoland and all the other wonderful local attractions, your family is sure to have a memorable experience visiting Central Ohio. All that’s left to do is book! You can do that online, or by calling our friendly guest services at 1-800-HILTONS. We can’t wait to see you!